- 16 channels Digital Video Recorder (DVR) support TVI / AHD /CVI 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 720P / WD1 video input
- 16 channels DVR support 8 / 8 channels 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P IP video input by default
- Adopt standard H.265 high profile compression format to get high-quality video at much lower bit rate
- Intuitive and user-friendly Graphics User Interface ( GUI , window style operation by mouse)
- Multi-type recording: manual / schedule / sensor / motion /analytics recording
- Playback: 16 channels simultaneous playback
- Search: time slice, time, event, tag and smart search
- Audio Compression is G.711(U/A), with RCA × 8 channels Input and RCA × 1 (linear, 600Ω) channels Output, Take up channel one audio input will support Two-way audio.
- Alarm Mode supports Manual, motion, exception, smart event, with 16 channels Input and 4 channels Output.
- Express and flexible backup via Network Backup or Local Backup
- Pentaplex: preview, record, playback, backup and remote access
- DHCP, DDNS, PP PoE network protocol
- Remote control via Web Client or CMS : preview, playback, backup, Pan Tilt Zoom(PTZ) and configuration
- Authorization management, log review and device status review
- HDMI 4K output, true high resolution display
- Support PTZ preset and auto cruise, up to 255 presets and 8 cruises
- Support NAT function and QR Code scanning by mobile phone and PAD
- Storage support HDD SATA× 2, up to 10TB per HDD; E-SATA× 1
- Powerful smartphone & Pad surveillance with iOS and Android OS
This Digital Video Recorder works with: Titanium HD Cameras
Moreover New than FW1.3.5：Titanium DVR New Firmware Downloads
This series of products can meet different security requirements to support indoor or outdoor use. Firstly for Playback functions, this recorder can play, pause, fast forward (FF), fast backward (FB), digital zoom, and more! This 4K Hybrid Digital Video Recorder supports Smart Search by highlighting colors to display the camera records for a certain period of time; different colors refer to different recorded events. Utilize the DVRs network backup capabilities or use local backup: U disk or USB mobile HDD (USB Port: USB 2.0 × 1; USB3.0 × 1). In conclusion, this surveillance system works great for application in home, financial institutions, commerce, enterprise, transportation and government.