1CH HD Video & Power Transmitter & Receiver (12V/24V DC/AC)
* Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
* NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
* Compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD & CVBS analog cameras
* Color video max up to 440m(1443ft) for HD-CVI 720P camera If you adjust saturation of DVR, max up to 470m(1541ft)
Color video max up to 230m(754ft) for HD-CVI 1080P camera
* Color video max up to 190m(623ft) for Hikvision TVI 720P camera
Color video max up to 190m(623ft) for Hikvision TVI 1080P camera
* Color video max up to 230m(754ft) for TVT HD-TVI 720P camera
Color video max up to 220m(721ft) for TVT HD-TVI 1080P camera
* Color video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 720P camera
Color video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 960P camera
Color video max up to 250m(820ft) for AHD 1080P camera
* Color video max up to 400m(1312ft) for CVBS camera
* Male BNC with extended 5.9inch(150mm)mini-coax pigtail
* RJ45 Jack for UTP cable
* Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) for surge protection
* Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
* Lightning protection design Grade: III
* 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
* Exceptional interference rejection
* ABS engineering plastic housing
The HD-EV01P-VP-2 is video & power transmitter and receiver that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video and power signal via cost-effective
unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The HD-EV01P-VP-2 is compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD analog camera. Used in pairs, HD-EV01P-VP-2 eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the HD-EV01P-VP-2 allow video & power signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The HD-EV01P-VP-2 is built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
- Security Monitoring System
- Multimedia Network Teaching System
- Medical Monitoring Display System
- Industrial Automation Control System
- Banking, securities, financial information display system
- Remote Network Server Monitoring
- Department Store Security
- Casino Security
- Hospitals, Airports and banks
- School Campuses
Wire and Cable Recommendations
The HD-EV01P-VP-2 is recommended to use with Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wiring from 24AWG through 22AWG. Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they reduce the operating range of the systems drastically. Multi-pair cable (25-pair or more) with an overall shield are acceptable. Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltages power circuits. While video may be routed through telephone punch-down block terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
For more specific information regarding wire types, gauges and proper installation techniques, please contact us for technical assistance.