32Channel Enterprise NVR SN7832R-I
– Max Recording Resolution: 12MP
– Channels: 32CH
– Built-in POE : None
– LAN Ports: 2
– SATA: 8X SATA PORTS
– Video Outputs: HDMI / VGA, HDMI 2
– NDAA Compliant: No
– VCA Features:
– Hardware Features: Alarm in, Alarm out, Audio in, Audio out, Raid
Register for pricing
- New logical and visualized GUI design.
- Adopts professional embedded hardware and software, and pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the reliability of the system running.
- Supports redundant power supply to improve system stability.
- Supports HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
- Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N 1 hot spare system.
- Up to 32 IP cameras can be connected.
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
- H.265 compression effectively reduces the storage space by up to 75%.
- Adopt stream over TLS encryption technology (enhanced SDK service and RTP over HTTPS protocol)
- Simultaneous HDMI 1/VGA output as the main output and the HDMI 2 works as the auxiliary output.
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous outputs by default. Asynchronous outputs are configurable.
- Video outputs at up to 4K (4096×2160) resolution.
- Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080p resolution.
- Up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface provided for HDD connection.
- 10 TB capacity for each HDD.
- HDD health monitoring.
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Supports VCA search for fire/ship/temperature/temperature difference detection triggered video files
- POS information overlay on live view and playback
- POS triggered recording and alarm
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
|Dimensions||8.268 × 21.85 × 22.244 in|