4MP Full-color Security Camera Features
- 4MP, 1/2.7” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition,
- Outputs Maximum resolution is 4MP (2688 x 1520 pixels) at 30 frames per second.
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate,
- Built-in Warm LED, maximum LEDs distance: 30m,98ft.
- Region of Interest (ROI), SMART H.264 /H.265, flexible coding, adaptable to a wide range of bandwidth and storage conditions.
- Rotation mode, True WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, and digital watermarking are all features that can be used in a variety of monitoring scenarios.
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Abnormality detection for Motion detection, video tampering, scene changing or switching, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection,
- Micro SD card support up to 256 GB, built-in microphone
- 12V DC/PoE power support
- IP67 protection
- SMD Plus also known as SMD+
What is Full-Color and Why does it Important?
➢ Detecting crimes such as theft, vandalism, trespassing, and other criminalities are difficult, especially during nighttime or low-light conditions.
➢ ENS Diamond series Full-Color technology provides an effective true color solution for a wide range of applications, including commercial, educational, residential, factory, and retail environments.
➢ Full-Color Technology solves several issues:
- A. Protection of people and property.
- B. Human and vehicle detection that really works highly effective during nighttime or low-light situations.
- C. Efficient forensic data collection through brighter monitoring.
- D. False alarm reduction through AI.
Where need Full-color Security Camera?
Suitable for a Wide Range of Applications
Several Full-Color cameras are available to accommodate various lighting circumstances and requirements. The white-light LED variant provides a true-color image independent of illumination circumstances in full darkness. Non-LED variants are a wonderful option for applications with low ambient light and where the lack of additional lighting is preferred. We also provide entire form factors to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.