Please stop using this website immediately if you do not agree with the terms and conditions as outlined below. Your continued use of this website will serve as confirmation of your agreement with our terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. In addition to these terms and conditions, you hereby agree to comply with any other terms, conditions, policies, dos and don’ts of the website as determined by the company. The terms “company,” “us,” “we,” and/or “our” refer to ENS Security and its branches across the USA. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website [and thereby by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ENS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. ENS reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at ENS’s discretion.
If ENS provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
ENS may disable your user ID and password in ENS’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to ENS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ENS the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ENS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
ENS reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on ENS’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding ENS’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, ENS does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
To ensure the smooth flow of services, we would like to remind you that our products and services are strictly enforced by company policies, conditions, rules, or regulations of the necessary agreement governing their use and applications. Please be reminded to read these terms and conditions together with the company policies, conditions, rules or regulations that may affect the usage and/or eventual outcome of events/actions. Should there be any conflict whatsoever, the company policies, conditions, rules or regulations remain applicable to the specific products or services.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ENS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ENS does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
ENS will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ENS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ENS’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ENS’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Proxy Global Corp; or
- a matter which would be illegal or unlawful for ENS to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ENS has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ENS’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ENS’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as Proxy Global Corp.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify ENS and undertake to keep ENS indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by ENS to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of ENS’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by ENS arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to ENS’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, ENS may take such action as ENS deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
ENS may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. The company reserves the right to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms outlined on this website at any time without prior notice. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
As a wholesale company, ENS Security has no responsibility and/or obligation to communicate the discontinuation of products to its customers.
ENS may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with ENS’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ENS in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
You can contact ENS by email to [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.enssecurity.com
OPTIONAL ADVANCED REPLACEMENT AGREEMENT
This is an optional agreement entered into between ENS and our trusted purchasing customers (hereinafter “Purchasers”). By signing below ENS. and the undersigned Purchasers agree as to the following Advanced Replacement terms:
1. Within the product warranty period, if the Purchaser (a) find our product to be defective and (b) after telephone technical support with ENS yielded to no satisfactory result, and (c) therefore requests ENS to replace the defective product, ENS shall immediately comply with the replacement request.
2. The Purchaser must within ten business days of making the replacement request return the defective product to ENS. ENS’s replacement obligation is specifically not contingent upon receiving the returned product. This arrangement is to benefit the Purchaser by shortening the Purchaser’s waiting time for a replacement.
3. After ENS receives the returned defective product but determines the defect is not due to quality reasons ENS shall immediately notify the Purchaser. Non‐quality reasons, for example, include shipping damages, cut wires, and other signs of misuse or mishandling that are specifically not covered under this agreement. Upon aforesaid notice, ENS is hereby pre‐authorized by the Purchaser to charge 60% of the product’s sales price from the Purchaser’s credit card on file. ENS shall thereafter ship the same returned product back to the Purchaser with a brief written explanation.
4. If the Purchaser fails to return the defective product within ten business days after having received the replacement product, the replacement product will be deemed a purchase at full price. Purchaser hereby pre‐authorizes ENS to charge the full purchase price from their credit card on file. If ENS later receives the defective product out of time ENS shall promptly ship the same product back to the Purchaser.
5. If the Purchaser dispute ENS’s determination stated in the above paragraph 3 or if the parties have any dispute arising out of any and all of their business transactions it is hereby agreed that the parties shall resolve their differences through binding arbitration by American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The specific location for the arbitration shall be an AAA office located at the approximate mid‐point between the parties’ corporate locations so each party will bear an approximately equal burden of traveling. The Purchaser agrees to participate in the arbitration in good faith and shall promptly pay for the purchaser’s side of the fee obligation for arbitration. If the purchaser fails to participate in good faith or to pay fees ENS may seek proper legal remedies including a court order to enforce this clause, in which event the purchaser shall reimburse ENS’s reasonable legal fees