5MP Eyeball Security Camera HDCVI IR | HCC3350T-IR-ZA
– Housing: Turret
– Resolution: 5MP
– Signal: CVI/TVI/CVBS/AHD
– Lens: SR MZ
– Night Vision: Infrared / IR
– WDR: DWDR
– Water Resistance Rating : IP67
– NDAA Compliant: No
– Hardware Features: Built-in Mic
Diamond Series HD over Coax supports 5MP @ 20fps video output.
5MP Diamond Series Coaxial Security Cameras feature large FOV, especially in vertical field of view.
|2.7 – 12mm||127*98*68|
Image Performance | Color
ENS 5MP Coaxial Security Camera Series.
Image Performance | B/W
Broadcast Quality Audio
Available models with built in mic.
- Manual Adjustment
- Remote and centralized control
- Time and labor intensive
- Simple mouse clicks
- Remote and centralized control
- Time and labor saving
ENS Diamond 5MP coaxial security camera series supports switchable CVI/TVI/AHD/CVBS output. Users can switch over between different video modes via OSD menu or UTC by default. DIP switch is available for customization.
ENS Diamond 5MP Coaxial Security Camera Series ± 30% input voltage tolerance, which is even wider than ± 25%. Therefore, it is better suited for unstable power supply conditions.
ENS Diamond 5MP Coaxial Security Camera Series supports voltage alarm feature. Once the power is over-high or over-low, a warning icon will appear on the image.
- Repeated restart
- ICR Stuck
- Will fail to work
- Damaged cable and electrical components
- Burnt out
- Reduced reliability and life cycle
- Home Entrance and Exit Protection
- Deter Asset Theft and Vandalism
- Clear Images Both Day and Night with Smart IR (98ft)
- Home or Business Perimeter Protection
- Provide Clear Images Both Day and Night with Smart IR Technology (98ft distance)
- Theft and Vandalism Prevention
- Home or business night-time protection
- Effective Business Asset Protection
- Efficient Home Security Day and Night
- Ensure Safety and Security in Workplace
Built In Microphone
- Enhanced 2-way communication, allowing you to listen in on visitors or intruders
- Capture crystal clear important forensic audio
As the challenges have evolved, so to have the solutions. ENS Diamond Series HD over coax security cameras provide broad area surveillance to help combat and solve your challenges! These Include:
Entrance and Exit Monitoring / Home Security
Whether it be entrance/exit, side entrance, backyard, or driveway monitoring, our Diamond Series HD Over Coax security cameras utilize Smart IR technology to provide clear visibility and excellent perimeter protection both day and night for effective home and business security.
SMB Loss Prevention and Asset Protection
24/7 monitoring with Smart IR provides enhanced safety and security for not only business assets, but also customer, patron, and employee safety.
Commercial Property and Tenant Protection
Utilize basic security and Smart IR, providing 24/7 monitoring, day and night, allowing for efficient protection of tenants and property. Provide basic safety and security with Diamond Series HD Over Coax security cameras, in order to detect real threats in real-time, prevent vandalism, theft, and other criminalities.
5MP Eyeball Security Camera Features
- @5MP, the maximum frame rate is 20fps.
- Built-in microphone
- It’s possible to switch between HD and SD outputs.
- Motorized lens with a focal length of 2.7-12mm
- Long IR, 197FT 60m maximum IR range, Smart IR
- IP67, DC12V
The camera supports switchable HDCVI high definition video output as well as CVBS standard definition video output. The two formats can be switched via the OSD menu or through the UTC controller (PFM820).
This feature enables the camera to be used with both HCVRs and existing analog Digital Video Recorder (DVR) as well as facilitates debugging through analog testers.
4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable
With HDCVI technology, four signals can be transmitted simultaneously over one coaxial cable, including video, audio, data, and power.
HDCVI technology supports a dual-way data network, allowing the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending instructions or triggering alarms. Furthermore, HDCVI technology offers Power over Coax (PoC), which allows more flexibility during implementation.
5MP Eyeball Security Camera in Diamond Series work with Diamond Digital Video Recorder (DVR)